TS CPGET 2020 Notification
Common Post Graduate Entrance Tests – 2020
Online Applications are invited from the candidates who have passed or appearing for the final semester (year) examination in the qualifying degree / Intermediate for entrance tests and admission into various P.G. Courses (M.A., M.Sc., M.Com., MCJ, M.Lib.Sc., M.Ed., M.P.Ed., etc.), P.G. Diploma Courses and 5 yrs. Integrated Programmes (M.A., M.Sc., MBA)
Offered by Osmania, Kakatiya, Telangana, Mahatma Gandhi, Palamuru, Satavahana and Jawaharlal Nehru Technological Universities in their campus, constituent and affiliated colleges for the academic year 2020-21.
The Entrance test will be conducted online through Computer Based Test (CBT).
For a single subject is Rs.800/- for OC/BC candidates and Rs.600/- for SC/ST/PH candidates.
For each additional subject, the fee is Rs.450/- for all categories.
The fee may be paid at any TS/AP online centers or through payment gateway (Credit / Debit Cards / Net Banking).
For more details like application form,test centers,user guide scroll down.
- Date of commencement of online registration & submission of applications : 18.09.2020
- Last date for submitting the online application : 19.10.2020
- Last date with a late fee of Rs.500/- : 26.10.2020
- Last date with a late fee of Rs.2000/- : 29.10.2020
- Commencement of Entrance Tests tentatively starts from : 31.10. 2020 to 09.11.2020
Latest: Entrance Tests tentatively starts from 31stOctober 2020
Examination Pattern of CPGET – 2020
1. The entrance tests in all the subjects will be of 90 minutes duration the question paper consists of 100 objective (multiple choice only) type questions for 100 marks.
2. The entrance test will consist of any 3 or 4 varieties of objective type items such as analogies, classification, matching, comprehension of a research study / experiment / theoretical point of view, etc.,
with multiple answers besides the usual multiple choice items. The items will be framed only from the syllabus of entrance test.
3. Pattern of Entrance Test for Admission into M.Sc. Biochemistry, Environmental Science, Forensic Science, Genetics and Microbiology is as follows.
Candidates have to appear for a common entrance test, namely BCESFSG&M comprising of Part-A (Chemistry for 40 Marks) and Part-B (One of the optional studied at B.Sc. level among the optional subjects: Physics, Botany, Zoology, Genetics, Microbiology and Biochemistry) for 60 Marks.
Pattern of Entrance Test for Admissions into M.Sc.Bio-Technology comprising of Part-A (Chemistry for 40 marks) and part-B (Bio Technology for 60 Marks).
Share TS CPGET 2020 Notification