OU UG VI-Semester Practical and Internal Assessment Exams Sep/Oct-2020
UG VI – Semester SEC,GE, Practical and 2nd Internal Assessment Examinations
All the U.G (CBCS) College Principals are hereby informed that the following details are to be noted for up-loading VI Semester SEC, GE, Commerce Lab, Practical examinations and 2nd internal assessment marks of U.G courses under CBCS semester system for the academic year 2019-20.
1. UG VI – Semester GE-2, SEC-4, Practical examinations, Commerce Lab and rd Internal Assessment Test will be conducted immediately after the VI Semester Theory Examinations and the process should be completed on or before 22.10.2020.
The scripts of practicals and GE-2 & SEC-4 should be submitted to the respective sections.
2. Maximum internal marks for all UG course subjects are 15 for each assessment and 5 marks for assignments, the total internal marks (internal +assignment) = 20.
Maximum internal assessment test marks for GE-2 and SEC-4 subject is 10 marks for all UG courses and there are no assignment marks.
3. Maximum Marks for GE-2 and SEC-4 Theory Papers are 40 marks. The question paper should be prepared by the concerned subject teacher of the college.
4. Absent should be noted as “Ab”.
5. Principals will be held responsible for entries made on the website and award list for all the examinations held at college.
6. Principals are instructed to upload the marks Online through the college logins to OU website.
Marks once uploaded by the colleges are final and there is no provision for alternations.
7. Printed award list along with manual D- Form should be submitted to the exam branch on or before 31.10.2020.
If not submitted fine will be imposed after the due date.
Visit Osmania University Website For more Details