OU Instructions to the Students due to COVID-19 Pandemic
All the Chief Superintendents are requested to arrange to Print the following Special Instructions on a Flexi and display Prominently at the Centre Entrance
Examinations pertaining to Final Semester/Year Students for the Academic Year 2019-2020
Special Instuctions to the Students due to COVID – 19 Pandemic
1. No student is allowed to the examinations hall without the face mask.
Further they must wear the face mask throughout the examination and advised to carry personal sanitizer.
2. Must maintain the physical distancing throughout the examination.
Students should not form into groups ouside and within the centre premises.
3. Candidates experiencing cough, cold, fever, etc. must inform to Chief Superintendent.
4. No candidate is permitted to wait anywhere in the centre except in the allotted examination Hall/Room.
5. Candidates are advised not to interact with any other person during the examinations.
Students are requested to cooperate to have a safe, healthy and COVID-19 free environment for the examinations.