Ola Electric Mobility Hiring B.E/B.Tech/MCA/ME/M.Tech/BCA Freshers I SDET Position: Ola is India’s largest mobility platform and one of the world’s largest ride-hailing companies, serving 150+ cities across India, Australia, New Zealand, and the UK.
The Ola app offers mobility solutions by connecting customers to drivers and a wide range of vehicles across bikes, auto-rickshaws, metered taxis, and cabs, enabling convenience and transparency for hundreds of millions of consumers and over 1.5 million driver-partners.
Ola’s core mobility offering in India is supplemented by its electric-vehicle arm, Ola Electric, and India’s largest fleet management business. With its acquisition of Ridlr, India’s leading public transportation app and investment in Vogo, a dockless scooter sharing solution, Ola is looking to build mobility for the next billion Indians.
Ola also extends its consumer offerings like micro-insurance and credit led payments through Ola Financial Services and a range of owned food brands through India’s largest network of kitchens under its Food business.
Ola was founded in 2011 by Bhavish Aggarwal and Ankit Bhati with a mission to build mobility for a billion people. For more details, visit www.olacabs.com/media
Company Name: Ola Electric Mobility Pvt. Ltd
Company Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Job Title: SDET I
Experience Required: Freshers
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Write test cases to test different features of the product after understanding product requirements.
- Understanding, implementing, and updating the Agile Test Strategy
- Work with Product Owners/Scrum Master’s to define Acceptance Criteria and the Definition of Done.
- Measuring and reporting test coverage across all applicable coverage dimensions
- Ensuring proper use of testing tools
- Configuring, using, and managing test environments and test data
- Writing and executing automated checks and reporting back to the team
- Reporting defects and working with the team to resolve them
- Coaching other team members in relevant aspects of testing
- Ensuring the appropriate testing tasks are scheduled during release and iteration planning
- Actively collaborating with developers and business stakeholders to clarify requirements, especially in terms of testability, consistency, and completeness
- Participating proactively in daily standup meetings, story grooming sessions, team retrospectives, suggesting and implementing improvements
- Perform Quality Assurance of web application using test cases.
- Write automated scripts to perform regression testing of applications.
- Check the consistency of the application, both at the web application level and at the database level using SQL
- Advanced Diploma, Bachelor of Science , Bachelor of Computer Application , Bachelor of Engineering/ Technology, Master of Computer Application/ Computer Science or Master of Science in Computer Science/ Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/ Telecommunication) or equivalent.
- STLC, Manual Testing, Knowledge on Mobile Application’s, Knowledge on Selenium, JIRA and knowledge on Agile.
- Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithms for common software problems, complexity analysis and aptitude for problem solving
- Proficiency in, at least, one programming or scripting language. Must be able to write simple code snippets to solve real world problems.
Ola Electric Mobility Hiring B.E/B.Tech/MCA/ME/M.Tech/BCA Freshers I SDET Position – Apply Now