The principles of the affiliated colleges are here by informed that the link is provided in the examination portal for registration of M.Tech/M.Pharmacy project Viva-Voce examination by the eligible students admitted in 2018 who have not registered Vica-Voce has examination so far.
For 2017,2016 batches apply for permission on or before 03-08-2020
(* Applications are to be submitted at JNTU Kakinada)
1.For project work Viva Voce – 3500/-
2.Retained by college per candidate – 2500/-
3.To be paid to university candidates – 1000/-
- The Principals are requested to verify the plagiarism in the student’s thesis before submission.The thesis will be considered only if the similarity index is less than 30%
- The principals are requested to verify the eligibility of the candidate for registration for Viva-Voce examinations in respect of malpractice/court cases/credits.
- The principals requested to inform the students that made payment of examination fee does not guarantee eligible for appearing for
- Photo copies of marks memos and Recommendations of Project Review Committee (PRC) shall be enclosed along with the application.
- Applications can be obtained at the office of the principal’s of the respective college and duly filled in application should be handed over in the respective college office with necessary fee.
- The payment of the total examination fee is to be made through online link provided in the portal from 05-08-2020 to 06-08-2020 after payment “payment form” will be generated which is to be printed.
- The college has to submit the printed payment form and filled in student application along with the panel of examiners pertaining to be specialisation on 12-08-2020 to 13-08-2020 without fail.