JAWAHARLAL NEHRU TECHNOLOGICAL UNIVERSITY KAKINADA
JNTU Kakinada Released the JNTUK B.Tech 1-1 2-1 3-1 (R19 R16 R13 R10) Supple Exams Notification 2020.
Students check the details of amount and payment last dates from below.
JNTUK B.Tech Supply Exam Notification 2020:
B.tech 1-1 Semester (R19, R16, R13, R10) Supply Exam Notification B.tech 2-1 Semester (R16, R13, R10) Supply Exam Notification B.tech 3-1 Semester (R16, R13, R10) Supply Exam Notification
CANDIDATES APPEARING FOR THE ABOVE EXAMINATIONS ARE
INFORMED THAT THE APPLICATIONS WILL BE RECEIVED AS PER THE
TIME SCHEDULE GIVEN BELOW:
- Without Late Fee 22-09-2020
- With Late Fee of Rs.100/- 24-09-2020
- With Late fee of Rs.1000/- 26-09-2020
[A] FOR WHOLE SEMESTER EXAMINATION (ALL SUBJECTS) – Rs. 770/-
[B] FOR ONE SUBJECT (THEORY/PRACTICAL) – Rs. 265/-
FOR TWO SUBJECTS (THEORY/PRACTICAL) – Rs. 390/-
FOR THREE SUBJECTS (THEORY/PRACTICAL) – Rs. 515/-
FOR FOUR AND ABOVE SUBJECTS (THEORY/PRACTICAL) – Rs. 770/-
Detailed Time Table for theory Examinations will notified in the
J.N.T. University. Kakinada website.
Download JNTUK B.Tech 1-1 2-1 3-1 (R19 R16 R13 R10) Supple Exams Notification 2020 From Below
(i) Principals are requested to verify the eligibility of the candidates for
registration for examination in respect of malpractice/ court cases/ credits.
(ii) Hall Tickets are to be issued by the Principal only to the eligible candidates
who fulfill the academic requirements of the University.
The Principals are requested to inform the students that mere payment of examination fee does not guarantee eligibility for appearing for examination.
1. Applications can be obtained at the office of the respective
principal’s of the respective colleges and duly filled in applications should be handed over in the respective college office with necessary fee.
2. The Principals are requested to submit the filled in applications to the
Controller of Examinations J.N.T. University Kakinada as per schedule
3. Lab Examination will be conducted after completion of the theory
examination and dates shall be intimated soon.
4. All the above Examinations will be conducted in jumbling system.
5. The Payment of Total Examination Fee (Without Fine/Rs. 100 Fine/Rs. 1000 Fine) is to be made through Online Link provided in the portal from 29.09.2020 to 30.09.2020.
After Payment a “Payment Form” will be generated
which is to be printed.
6. The College has to Submit the printed Payment Form and filled in student application along with attendance Report on 05.10.2020 and 06.10.2020 without fail as detailed below.