JNTUH MCA III & V Semester Regular/Supplementary Examinations Notification – Feb 2021: JNTU Hyderabad issued exam notifications to conduct the following examinations.
1. MCA – III SEMESTER – (R17/R15/R13) REGULAR & SUPPLY EXAMS – FEBRUARY – 2021. (R19,R17-2017, 2018 ADMITTED BATCHES, R15-2015,2016 ADMITTED BATCHES, R13-2013, 2014 ADMITTED BATCHES AND R09- 2012 ADMITTED BATCH)
2. MCA – V SEMESTER – (R17/R15/R13/R09) REGULAR & SUPPLY EXAMS – FEBRUARY-2020 (R17-2017 ADMITTED BATCH ,R15-2015,2016 ADMITTED BATCHES, R13-2013,2014 ADMITTED BATCHES AND R09- 2012 ADMITTED BATCH)
JNTUH MCA III & V Semester Regular/Supplementary Examinations Notification – Feb 2021
The students who appear for the above examinations commencing from 08-02-2021 are to note that the on-line registration for University examinations will be carried out as per the time schedule given below :
|Instructions||Start Date||End Date|
|Without Late Fee||16-01-2021||20-01-2021|
|With Late Fee of Rs. 100/-||21-01-2021||25-01-2021|
|With Late Fee of Rs. 1000/-||26-01-2021||29-01-2021|
|With Late Fee of Rs. 2000/-||30-01-2021||02-02-2021|
|With Late Fee of Rs. 5000/-||03-02-2021||06-02-2021|
|With Late Fee of Rs.10000/-|
*This late fee application should be
manually submitted along with demand draft.
|07-02-2021||Till end of the exam|
|[A] FOR WHOLE EXAMINATION||Rs.955/-|
|[B] FOR ONE SUBJECT||Rs.365/-|
|[C] FOR TWO SUBJECTS||Rs.615/-|
|[D] FOR THREE SUBJECTS||Rs.840/-|
|[E] FOR FOUR SUBJECTS AND ABOVE||Rs.955/-|
1. JNTUH through Proceeding No. JNTUH/EB/11148/2/2018 Dated.20-01-2018 have extended certain benefits to Physically Handicapped students (deaf, dumb, hearing impaired, orthopedically handicapped and visually handicapped) such as exemption from payment of examination fee and pass marks. The principals may submit the certificate of permanent disability in the year of admissions and it holds good for entire duration of the course. The colleges need not submit proof of disability for every series of exams (Only in case of permanent disability).
2. If there are any discrepancies like the question is incomplete in the question paper or a question is out of syllabus, all such discrepancies should be submitted to Director of Evaluation within 3 days of that examination. Otherwise such requests will not be entertained.
3. The request for the Challenge Valuation shall only be considered for those who applied for re-valuation in the specific subject.