All the Principals of the Affiliated and Constituent Colleges offering B.Tech / B.Pharmacy courses are hereby informed that the University Examination Branch issues notification for conduct of Computer Based Test (CBT) for IV Year II Semester B.Tech/B.Pharmacy Regular students in the month of Oct 2020 who are absent for mid-term examination(s) conducted at the college.
JNTUH B.Tech / B.Pharmacy 4-2 Semester Computer Based Test (CBT) Notification Oct -2020
Further this CBT shall also be conducted for the student(s) who are transferred from other Universities/Autonomous colleges under JNTUH, and for the internal marks component of substitute subjects.
Also students appearing for the above examination commencing on 01-11-2020 are informed to note the schedule given below. The CBT exam registration service will be available from 21-10-2020
- IV B.TECH /B.Pharm II Sem. (R16) – Regular
Exam Registration: Start date & End date of registration for Regular (at respective colleges)
- Registration Without Late Fee: 21-10-2020 to 23-10-2020
- With Late Fee of Rs.100/- 24-10-2020 to 26-10-2020
- Exam Registration With Late Fee of Rs.1000/- 27-10-2020 to 27-10-2020
- FOR ONE THEORY SUBJECT Rs. 350/-
- FOR TWO THEORY SUBJECTS Rs. 450/-
- FOR THREE THEORY SUBJECTS Rs. 550/-
- FOR FOUR THEORY SUBJECTS and above (And also for ALL THEORY SUBJECTS) Rs. 750/-