It is proposed to conduct spell-3 examinations of the University for Non-autonomous Colleges from 11-11-2020.In spell-3, all even semester regular & supplementary examinations of UG courses shall be conducted, i.e.,
- JNTUH B.Tech 1-2, 2-2, 3-2 Semester Examinations – November 2020
- JNTUH B.Pharmacy 1-2, 2-2, 3-2 Semester Examinations – November 2020
The detailed time tables of spell-3 exams shall be made available at JNTUH website, with in a weektime.
JNTUH B.Tech/B.Pharm 1-2, 2-2, 3-2 Regular and Supple Exams November 2020 Info
In lines similar to the final semester examinations, it is proposed to extend the services to the autonomous colleges for conducting their remaining examinations for the benefit of their students who are residing in different districts, if the autonomous colleges request for the same. In this regard, the procedure to be followed by the autonomous colleges is enclosed in Annexure-1.
The list of the students who desire to write semester exams at different cities/towns in the state, should be uploaded in excel file format to EB-JNTUH
DIRECTOR OF EVALUATION
JNTUH spell-3 examinations of the University for Non-autonomous Colleges from 11-11-2020
Following procedure need to be followed by the autonomous colleges who desire to take the support from EB-JNTUH to conduct the exams at different host colleges
1. The colleges can choose any dates from 11-11-2020 to 04-12-2020. In this duration, autonomous colleges can schedule any examinations (regular / supply) of their choice. The starting and ending dates of the time-tables of autonomous colleges need not coincide with the time tables of non-autonomous colleges.
2. The list of exam centers for JNTUH non-autonomous colleges is available in the University main website.Management are requested to select three colleges in each city/town where you wish to conduct the examinations for your students.One of these three colleges will be allotted to your students.However all the students of one autonomous college will be allotted one exam center in any city.
3. EB-JNTUH will share with the Principals of autonomous colleges, the exam center names and their addresses, to which their college students are allocated.
4. Answer booklets and other stationery items are to be packed date and session-wise and host college- wise and to be handed over to the office of DE on or before 31-10-2020.EB-JNTUH shall handover the stationary to respective host colleges along with the non-autonomous colleges stationary.
5. Autonomous colleges need to share the session-wise, exam center-wise counts of students by referring their respective time tables.This will help the JNTUH EB to cross check whether all the material of each autonomous college reached or not, This information should be sent in the following format (day wise):
6. If there are exams scheduled for 14-days, 14 such tables of information should be provided
7. The autonomous colleges need to speak to Principals of the colleges who are acting as host colleges and obtain their mail ids. The colleges need to send the encrypted question papers directly to the specific host colleges.Password is to be shared with the host college directly 30 minutes before the commencement of the examination of every session.
8. After the examinations, the material shall be collected by EB-JNTUH through postal logistic van service of the University and carryout the autonomous college-wise & session-wise bundling.
9. Two days after each examination, these answer booklet bundles and D-forms can be collected from EB-JNTUH by the respective autonomous colleges.
10. The Autonomous colleges are informed to pay an amount of Rs. 300/- per session per day for the first 15 candidates (minimum) and Rs. 20/- per candidate per session over and above the above said minimum candidates.
Share JNTUH B.Tech/B.Pharm 1-2, 2-2, 3-2 Regular and Supple Exams November 2020 Info to your friends