This year, the CBSE Board has decided to replace the term ‘FAIL’ by the term “Essential Repeat”
– CBSE 12th Compartment exam date and time will also be released later after consultation with Central govt
– CBSE optional exam date and time will be announce later after consultation with Central govt.
– Marks obtained by a candidate in the CBSE optional exams will be treated as final for those who had opted to take these exams
– Students whose results have been declared can also opt for CBSE optional exams, if they wish so.
– CBSE will conduct an optional examination in the subjects whose examinations scheduled to be conducted from 01st July to 15th July 2020 as soon as conditions are conducive as assessed and decided by the Central Government.
– As per CBSE, with 88.78 per cent pass percentage this year for Class 12, the pass percentage has increased by 5.38 per cent. Last year, the pass percentage was 83.40 per cent.